- 6 cupfuls of assorted lettuces – I use a mixture of arugula, baby greens and microgreens
- ¼ lb. thin green beans, blanched and sliced horizontally
- a handful of beautiful, ripe cherry tomatoes
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced and cut in half moons
- 1 yellow, red or chocolate bell pepper, sliced, then cubed into 1″ pieces
- a few radishes, sliced into rounds
- ½ lb. shrimp, either grilled or boiled with spices, then cooled. If you prefer, use tuna, scallops or your choice of seafood.
Toss all ingredients together except shrimp. Arrange shrimp on top. Dress with Lemon Olive Oil, a sprinkle of salt (I prefer Fleur de Sel) and a dash of balsamic vinegar.